Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Wannabe Coaches

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wannabe Coaches

    I don't know about any of you, but I think it is hilarious to watch people at ballgames....Especially us men who get into games...They yell and scream at the real coaches saying "well, they should be running this or that...blah, blah, blah"

    Does anyone else here think it is hilarious, although sometimes it does get on my nerves and I want to say, "if ya know so much about [the sport] then go out there and coach next year....but some people crack me up...

    I hear that sometimes at the flag football games at the college, that we get some drunk guys who come out to watch us play...I hear that they yell what plays we should run and we're not doing anything right...and this is just intramurals...nothing competetive except against each other

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Hugh_Jass's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wannabe Coaches

    the worst have to be parents...they always know more than the coaches.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wannabe Coaches

    exactly...and they think if their kid is not playing, then it is the coaches fault

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wannabe Coaches

    It's easy to sit in the stands and second guess coaches decisions but when it comes right down to it if you the fans were right as much as they thought they were they would be down on the sidelines coaching...I would love to be a coach of some sort but the deal with that is if your winning your loved but when your losing they wanna run you outta town.

    I'm proud to have the coaching staff we have at GC and hope they continue to stay together as a staff because they do a great job in all sports...They put in alot of they spare time and lose alot of valuable time with friends and family to give us the joy of watching some of the greatest athletes whom play for the love of the game and for a chance at a college scholarship.

    I myself would like to Thank all area coaches for what you give up to help out the young men and women in our area and continue with all the greta work you do.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wannabe Coaches

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    if your winning your loved but when your losing they wanna run you outta town

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Wrong if you are winning it is becouse you have great talent and if anyone else was coaching the team the team would be winning by more LOL

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wannabe Coaches

    I can't agree there. You can have a great team but if you don't have the coach with the knowledge of how to win you will get much less than you could have with a better coach. I've seen it with my own eyes.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Bkfootball6_007's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wannabe Coaches

    That happened a lot a Coeburn the past few years
    "Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better."

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wannabe Coaches

    The next question is How many of us are guilty of it atleast one time? To be honest I have been guilty in the spur of the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •